Part-Time Bilingual Administrative Assistant
The position is for a person who has a passion for the vision and mission of the total project. The person would want to invest in positive values that support “Peers Inspiring Peers through Forgiving” with a priority on the poor. The person will work directly with the Development Manager of Life Directions to whom s/he will be accountable.
- Key tasks are:
- Manage support materials for grants, programs, and activities.
- Partner with the Dev. Manager to develop and coordinate program materials, special events, and email newsletters.
- Partner with web developers to ensure information on the web is accurate and linked with user-friendly social media.
- Salesforce – maintain donors and participants entering data accurately to produce reports.
- Accounts payable and receivable, recognition and reporting on all revenues.
- Manage mailings for programs, events, and fund-raising benefits.
- Organize volunteers and details for events.
- Assist with meetings, events, and training at the Center.
- S/he likes to communicate by phone, e-mail, and letter to benefactors and participants.
- Ability to organize multiple tasks.
- Ability to hit the ground running with Salesforce.
- Ability to work with a team of people.
- Comprehension of computer programs – Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Excel, social media, and others.
- Ability to use and maintain office equipment.
- Proper phone etiquette.
- Associates Degree, Nonprofit experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English).
- Ability to work with and manage volunteers.
Salary – $18.00 Hour
Bonnie Remenapp – Development Manager
5716 Michigan Avenue – Ste. 2200
Detroit, MI 48210